PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: The Rutland Charter Township Board is now accepting bids on landscaping, clean-up, and maintenance of the grounds at the Township Hall located at 2461 Heath Rd., Hastings, MI 49058.
Items to be included;
- Removal and replacing of existing landscaping and metal edging.
- Approximately 800 sq. ft. of landscaping area.
- Types of foliage and trees to be planted are included in the bid packet and need to be approved by the township.
- Bid should also include a yearly maintenance contract for the landscaping.
- Bid packets available at the Township Office.
All bidders must carry their own insurance and supply all their own equipment. Bids will be accepted by mail or at the Township Hall, located at 2461 Heath Road, Hastings. All bids must be submitted by April 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m.
The Rutland Charter Township Board reserves the right to reject any bids submitted that do not meet the board’s approval.
Robin J. Hawthorne, Clerk
Rutland Charter Township
2461 Heath Road, Hastings, MI 49058